[Linphone-users] Different network setting for different accounts

From: Andrew Savchenko
Subject: [Linphone-users] Different network setting for different accounts
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:52:21 +0400

Hello,

I'm wondering is there any way to specify different network settings
for different user accounts in linphone-3.5.2. I use several VoIP
servers, and one of them requires direct connection, while other need
STUN proxying. ATM I need to change network settings each time I need
to make a call using a different user account.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko