Re: [Linphone-users] request: multiple accounts in Linphone Android

From: Liviu Andronic
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] request: multiple accounts in Linphone Android
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:24:48 +0200

Hello

On Wed, 23 May 2012 14:19:33 +0200, Guillaume BERAUDO <address@hidden> wrote:
There is some support for multi-accounts in the git version.
It will be available in the Android market version on next release
(not planned yet).

Thank you for letting me know. As I'm not yet into compiling Android apps, I'm eagerly awaiting a new release.

Cheers
Liviu

For your use case you would change the default account.

Note that if you enter a fully qualified sip uri the "right" secondary
account will be automatially selected if it matches the host part of
the uri.

Cheers,

Guillaume

Le Wed, 23 May 2012 13:56:09 +0200,