[Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arch Li

From: Xavion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arch Linux
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 08:37:12 +1000

Hi All

I can't get Linphone to start in Arch Linux anymore.  It was working fine until I upgraded my system packages.  I've already asked the relevant package maintainers for their input.  They solved half the problem, but Linphone is still crashing here.

I've attached the output I'm getting each time I attempt to relaunch it.  More details are available in the Arch Linux bug report that I filed a week ago.  Does anyone know how I can overcome this problem and get Linphone working in Linux again?