Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arc

From: Xavion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone crashes immediately after launching in Arch Linux
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:18:13 +1000

It appears that this problem is also occurring on Fedora Linux.  A backtrace is attached to this bug report.  None of you responded to my first message: is that because you're all stumped or just don't care?

Either way, should I repost this information to the Linphone developers' mailing list instead?  If none of you can reproduce this error, let me know if you'd like me to do any further testing or debugging at my end.