Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Customization

From: patrick295767 patrick295767
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Customization
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:11:48 +0200

Hi Zohair,

You are inquiring a very interesting question.

Since Debian owns the Code, -btw is it right, It should be GNU.

I am wondering if it actually possible to do business of a debian product by the way.

I think that LINEPHONE provide a solution that mostly work, or not so well, since they havent that much time. They then provide some support and consulting to make it work.

Is it correct?

I do not understand either the structure of LINEphone-nox whether is it GNU or not GNU : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU

It seems that Linephone is nongnu.org. So why it is present in our famous Debian repositories ?

Shall it be supplied to Contrib of Debian?

I do not understand everythg about those topics.

Cheers