[Linphone-users] Linphone-Android Call History

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android Call History
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:47:51 +0800

Hi Developers,

I really need this urgently. May I know how does the linphone-android call history works? I have been trying and finding very hard on this issue. I need to display the call date and time for the call history. I also need to differentiate between incoming calls and missed calls. I really hope someone can guide me on this. Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok