Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android 1.3.1 crashes at start-up

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android 1.3.1 crashes at start-up
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 13:00:48 +0200

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 12:41:37 +0200, Guillaume BERAUDO
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >> I've just updated Linphone on Android to version 1.3.1 and it
> >> reliably crashes at start-up with 'Force close' message. Using SE
> >> Xperia X10 with Android 2.1. Is this normal?
> >

> > Maybe you have some logs?
> >
> Sure. How do I obtain them?

First you need to activate verbose logs in Linphone preferences on your
mobile phone.

Then,

If you have the android development environment installed you just need
to type "adb logcat" on the console.

Alternatively you can install and use the alogcat application.

Another method is to go to the about page just after the crash and
click "report bug". This method sometime fails.

Guillaume