Re: [Linphone-users] iPhone config page - can not find

From: Special Mix
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] iPhone config page - can not find
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:50:30 -0400

Hello Edouard / Linphone,

I seem to be getting "ALL" your emails? All your Conversations and Replies are coming to my email. It started last week when I opened a ticket with you for a problem I am having with Linphone.

But instead of getting a reply from you on fixing my problem, I am getting all your emails fixing everyone else's problems?

Thought I would let you know.

By the way, any chance of someone fixing my problem?

I loaded Linphone for Blackberry 7 onto my Bold 9900 and it starts to open then crashes with an error:

Initialization failure caused by: Cannot listen port for [25.30.219.71:5060]
reason [Tunnel failed] causedby [java.io.IOException Tunnel failed]

Please can someone help me with this problem. And hopefully you can also find
out why I am getting all of your email conversations?

Thank you.

Specialmix...

--

Special Mix says: