Re: [Linphone-users] UDP Network Issue in SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] UDP Network Issue in SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:38:14 +0200

Hi
Can you help us to troubleshoot this issue ?
Can you collect traces using alogcat from the market ?

Le 27 juin 2012 à 08:11, santhosh battupelli a écrit :

Hi,

I installed latest version of Linphone into new  SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB2 10.1  Android device ,
In this device Linphone Registration is failing wtih UDP network, it showing Error message
"Registration on sip: xxx.com failed: no response timeout"

But it works fine  and Registration is successful  when i changed Network to TCP

what was causing the  Registration failure  with UDP network . What is the solution for it.

Note: The old version of linphone with UDP network for this Device working fine but new version of
           linphone was causing above  issue.

Please help me to resolve UDP issue with tablet.

Any help thanks.