[Linphone-users] Publish refresh

From: RAIMONDO NADIR
Subject: [Linphone-users] Publish refresh
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:43:42 +0200

Hi all,

I have got a problem with linphone 3.5.2 (eXosip2 v.3.6.0) publish messages: when the application starts the publish message is sent successfully to our Kamailio server with 300 seconds of expire time; after that linphone stops sending the publish even if expires. Afterward the server is not able to notify the state to subscribed watchers (the notify contains an empty body).

I don't think that is the correct behaviour. Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Nadir