[Linphone-users] Call doesn't work

From: Andrew Allcock
Subject: [Linphone-users] Call doesn't work
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 07:42:56 -0700 (PDT)

Just installed Linphone as an alternative to Skype and set up the program on both home computer and laptop to communicate with home when I am out. User IDs registered on sip.linphone.org ok.
Tried our first call today - I rang home and the programme rang at the other end, however, when the call was answered there was neither sound nor video but just a window with a green background and my own video image - and similar at the other end.
Help....!

Most people only use Windoze because they don't know there's something better.
Still using Microsoft® Office? Oh dear. Try LibreOffice.