Re: [Linphone-users] push-to-talk

From: Lester Kortenhoeven.de
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] push-to-talk
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:02:57 +0200

I think that I should give you a little bit more Information.

I'm NOT looking for a half duplex sip protocol. I'm not interested in
how linphone communicates with the telephone conference server.

I'm looking for a way to mute the mic by default. As soon as I press a
button the volume of the speaker should be reduced and the mic is
unmuted. When I release the button the mic should be turned off again.

I'm using linphone on linux with pulseaudio. So I could write a script
that does this, put having a plugin would be much nicer.

Greetings Lester