[Linphone-users] No joy

From: Andrew Brager
Subject: [Linphone-users] No joy
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:59:41 -0700

Still hoping for an answer to my problem.

Win XP Pro SP3

linphone starts to draw 2 windows but never finishes and just hangs with nothing more than the borders and white background drawn. Linephone icon is at top in title bar. Task Manager shows 4 application instances, but just one linphone process.

Any help? Perhaps I need something else configured before I startup linphone? SIP server or something maybe? I'm a clueless newbie so don't make any assumptions. Is there a way to turn debugging on perhaps? Or maybe a debugging version I can download that someone can help diagnose the results?

Thank you in advance.