Re: [Linphone-users] Sometimes during the first 3-10 seconds there is no

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Sometimes during the first 3-10 seconds there is no voice
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:10:52 +0000

Samuel Wolf <address@hidden>
> [...] with some problems (sometimes during the first
> 3-10 seconds there was no voice). [...]
> I enable the debug window to find out something more when I have the
> problem next time.
>
> I really have no idea where the problem is, does anyone else have a
> similar problem?

Actually, since moving networks, I've been having linphone report
"early media" and sometimes fail to send any audio.  I have yet to
find time to debug it further.  I'll be interested to see what you
discover.  Is your problem similar: you write "there was no voice"
but was that outgoing or incoming voice, or both?

I suspect XMPP-based calling will work better, but there seem fewer
XMPP-to-telephone providers and we have SIP-to-phone set up already...

Regards,