[Linphone-users] CPU usage grows significantly after a first call

From: Andrew Savchenko
Subject: [Linphone-users] CPU usage grows significantly after a first call
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:16:43 +0400

Hello,

I use linphone-3.5.2 on Linux. I found that linphone's CPU usage
significantly grows after the first call: on Athlon-XP CPU it uses in
average less than 1% before the first call, but about 6% after the
first call is made. While being non-critical, this problem is really
annoying, especially when this CPU cycles are needed for something
else.

Any clues? I may use oprofile to try to find out a cause of this
issue, but this will take some considerable effort and I can't do
this right now.

Best regards,
Andrew Savchenko