Re: [Linphone-users] No sound on Linphone for Android/iPhone/iPad/Window

From: Sergey Abramov
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No sound on Linphone for Android/iPhone/iPad/Windows
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:15:01 +0300

Hi!
My  linphone working with sound on computers with Windows 32, Windows 64 and Samsung Galaxy x-Cover. Perhaps you have problems with the sound card settings in linphone. At least in Windows.It is also possible for your network equipment you have blocked ports for IP telephony.
Have you tried to install some other softphone?