Re: [Linphone-users] Registration on address@hidden failed no response t

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Registration on address@hidden failed no response time out
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:45:02 +0100

Hi,

My guess would be you filled the proxy SIP address with your SIP identity.
Your settings should be:
SIP Identity: sip:address@hidden
SIP Proxy: sip:sip.linphone.org

If this is not the problem, please check the transport protocol and port are compatible with your router configuration.

Else, send us the traces (or the logs which can be retrieved from help->debug window).

Regards.

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer at Belledonne Communications