[Linphone-users] Problems with ring in the background and disco after 37

From: john
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems with ring in the background and disco after 37 seconds are related.
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:57:19 -0700

So, I have learned that LinPhone stays registered on IPhone if you set transport to TCP - fine - has to do with iOS support for TCP.

However, incoming calls to the LinPhone disconnect after 37 seconds. This does not happen with any other SIP Dialer.

I have discovered that if I rewrite contact IP and port on the server side, then the disconnect problem goes away. However, the app looses registration shortly after it goes into background..

Anybody have any ideas?

John