[Linphone-users] Problems to connect to german VOIP host 1&1

From: Laurens
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems to connect to german VOIP host 1&1
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:54:27 +0100

Hello everyone,

many, many thanks for this great software!

Unfortunetly I got some problems to connect to the german VOIP host 1&1. Sometimes I got a connection and I am able to call. But sometimes I can't connect - it fails to register over and over again. Thise are my settings:

Username:
(country prenumber)(phonenumber)
e.g. 494412345678

Password:
my-voip-password

Domain:
sip.1und1.de

Proxy:
sip.1und1.de

Outbound Proxy:
Ticked

StunServer:
stun.1und1.de

SipPort:
5060

Ist the SipPort correct? Do I need it? Are my settings correct? I think they have to be, because otherwise I could not connect at all!?

Thanks in advance,

Laurens