Re: [Linphone-users] Case insensitive search

From: Joi Ellis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Case insensitive search
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:48:21 -0600

I second this.  Until I read this message, I just thought the search tool didn't work.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:37 AM, Marc Cousin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to this mailing list. I've searched the archives, but didn't
find anything about this.

Is there a way for the search box (on the contact tab) to be case
insensitive ?

As a workaround, I can lower case every contact in my .linphonerc, but
my contacts look much better with some uppercase.

Regards