Re: [Linphone-users] Ubuntu Desktop Integration

From: John Ervin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Ubuntu Desktop Integration
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 11:33:34 -0500

Hmm, pretty important feature.  Every other Softphone program that I've ever installed has that capability.  When you've shrunk the program down, it probably should appear in your systray and if a call comes in, it should pop something up.  Hopefully something that you can click on to either answer the call or bring up the software so you can click on answer.

Just a suggestion and if it conflicts with a basic philosophy of the program, no problem.