[Linphone-users] problems after destroying and restarting linphone

From: Tal Shahar
Subject: [Linphone-users] problems after destroying and restarting linphone
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:34:11 +0200

hi,
in my app I would like to use linphone only when needed, e.g. when there is a need for a voip call
when appropriate, I want to unregister, have no network activity from linphone and release memory. so I do a linphone_core_destroy

the problem is, later on when I re initialize linphone, nothing happens when I iterate (I am expecting it to register).

any ideas anyone ?