Re: [Linphone-users] Phone fails to launch in winXP

From: Jacek Komorowski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Phone fails to launch in winXP
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:14:38 +0100

I may be wrong but it seems to me that there are no *free*, *reliable*, *multiplatform*, *not server bound* SIP-phone on the world market. If Linphone could fill the gap it could become very popular and in that case many users would be ready to *pay* about 50 EUR for the video option. At least it would be my case but, first of all, I need the same SIP-phone *working* both on Windows XP & Android. Linphone team gives impression to tolerate the *free* version only as a source of *interesting* bug reports and patch ideas. It may be good technical approach but *not at all* a commercial one.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John White" <address@hidden>