Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot start TLS (build with-ssl)

From: Mike Dawson
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot start TLS (build with-ssl)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:43:53 +0400

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your email - I will look for the maintainer info on Ubuntu
shortly and try and ask them about this one.

Would you be able to change the linphone PPA here to include SSL?

https://launchpad.net/~linphone/+archive/release

-Mike

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 14:59 +0100, Guillaume Beraudo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know; however there are lot of packages they get as is from
> Debian so you should get in touch with them if you want to be sure they
> build exosip and linphone with SSL support.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guillaume

Mike Dawson
CEO
PAIWASTOON Networking Services Ltd

"Making IT Work for Afghanistan"

Email: address@hidden
Phone: +93 798 258 092 / +971 555 99 7043
Skype: mike.dawson

Site: http://paiwastoon.net  |  Twitter: @paiwastoon_net  | Facebook:
facebook.com/Paiwastoon.net