[Linphone-users] How to stream 3gp over RTP ?

From: amar
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to stream 3gp over RTP ?
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 10:08:39 +0530

Hi,

I am adding video to my existing sip/media platform,which uses ortp
stack.
For streaming 3gp(h263+amr) video file, Should I send the 3gp file by
single RTP session to phone ? or Should I separate audio and video
stream from 3gp file and send by two different RTP sessions ?

If separation of audio and video of 3gp is compulsory then how can I
separate the video and audio contain from 3gp file?

How can I stream 3gp over RTP?

I will appreciate any help/pointers.

Thanks,
amar