[Linphone-users] registration confusion

From: jas964
Subject: [Linphone-users] registration confusion
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:03:59 -0500 (CDT)

I downloaded on my Android yesterday the app store linphone and created a free account and started trying it out. All was fine until this morning and now nothing will register. Being new to this app is this a common problem?
I can log in on webpage but not register anymore. Do I need to log in to web site delete account and start over?
I also tried to create an account with a 10 digit number and it would not allow it, does this only support names?

Thanks for the feedback, was intrigued by early looks and wanted to keep looking into it.