[Linphone-users] problem with audio flow

From: jerome5869.maisonneuve
Subject: [Linphone-users] problem with audio flow
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:53:01 +0000

Hello everybody,

I have recently installed Linphone Android on my Galaxy S. When i called a pc (SIP client linphone) on the same network than the smartphone (wifi), i noticed that i have no sound in the pc. However, the audio flow is received by the pc but he is not interpreted. In the other side (audio flow sent by the pc to the smarphone), there is no problem. I used different SIP clients but this problem is linked to the linphone android. I tried to use the native android sip client and it’s works fine.

I observed with the linphone pc’s debug tools the following messages :

warning : not enough ref samples, using zero        warning : cannot set noise gate mode to [0] because no volume send

Maybe there is someone out there who can help me.

jerome586