Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Beta

From: Ilya Melnikov
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Beta
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:40:45 +0400

Hi, Ian

I knew that somebody will say it. :)
Yes, I agree that experienced users are preferred beta-testers.
But, more test-users (even inexperienced) - more different systems, different
hardware.
Test software on a large number of different environment is very useful.

Besides, if developers will build Ubuntu binaries for final release, why don't
build its for pre-release?
This can reveal build problems in advance.

--
Ilya Melnikov