[Linphone-users] LINPHONE CLIENT ON MAC OSX 10.4.11 TIGER

From: a9168603001
Subject: [Linphone-users] LINPHONE CLIENT ON MAC OSX 10.4.11 TIGER
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 01:44:43 -0700

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Had anyone on this list ever used the Linphone client with Mac OSX 10.4 Tiger
on a Mac PPC G4 hardware platform?

I downloaded the most recent 3.5 version but cannot open it. The Linphone website does not
mention minimum system and hardware requirements for a Mac. I could not find this information.
All I could find is that this client is compatible with Mac OSX.

Any help would be much appreciated... If you are using Linphone with the above operating system
on a Mac PPC platform, please let me know which version you are using and where I can find
a download location.

Thank you much,

Frank