[Linphone-users] Linphone on Asus MeMo Pad 10.1

From: James Jalbert
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Asus MeMo Pad 10.1
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:05:40 -0400

I just bought an Asus MeMo pad 10.1 with a Tegra 3 Quad Processor. Has any one
had any luck getting Linphone and video to run on the Tegra chips. I have a
Motorola Razr HD that it works great on, although I have to use an older
version for video to work, and I was in hopes that it would work on my tablet
as I sometimes video conference with my office if I am out.

Thanks for any thoughts or help.

James Jalbert
Network Administrator
Eastern Aroostook RSU #39