[Linphone-users] Callers hear a poor sound

From: Bodo Schlecht
Subject: [Linphone-users] Callers hear a poor sound
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 23:27:12 +0200

Hello,

I recently changed from Twinkle to Linphone. I use Debian SID.

Callers or people I call have problems to understand me. The sound is
bad, they hear cracks and sometimes they have to end the call because
they don't understand me. I hear them very well. I have two different
VoIP Providers and the problem is with both.

I had already a look at the Linphone Homepage but could not find
anything about this topic.

Any hints or tips are apreciated. Tell me if you need more information.

Bodo