[Linphone-users] ZRTP on Android

From: Daniel Muller
Subject: [Linphone-users] ZRTP on Android
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 18:18:19 +0200

Hi,
I wanted to test a ZRTP functionality of linphone android and I somehow failed. I Tried the same with a windows build and it worked, therefore it must be there somewhere, but how to make it work.
I am on linux, successfully building and running linphone-android with a sdk and ndk in a emulator. Normal sip call seems to work, but there is no ZRTP in it.
I tried few thinks - looked through the settings in android UI and found an option for ZRTP, used it. I Also edited res/raw/linphonerc added media_encryption=zrtp in sip section..
What else ?
thanks
Daniel