[Linphone-users] Calls initiated via Android's "Contacts" list should be

From: Xavion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Calls initiated via Android's "Contacts" list should begin automatically
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:41:04 +1000

Dear Developers,

Linphone for Android is heaps better than it used to be, so thanks very much for all of the hard work you've put in.  There is one little thing I'd like it to be doing differently, which I think will make Linphone even better than it already is.

When I go into Android's (v4.1.2) "Contacts" list and initiate a call to someone, Linphone simply opens up at its default (dial-pad) screen and waits for user input.  In fact, the phone number I'm trying to call isn't even entered there for me.

As I've already chosen to call the person via Android's "Contacts" list, shouldn't Linphone automatically initiate the call immediately after opening?  Let me know if you disagree with this logic, or if I haven't explained myself clearly enough.

--
Regards, Xavion.