Re: [Linphone-users] slow

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] slow
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 00:14:41 -0700

Switching to 3.6.1 on my slackware linux machine has caused linphone to load very, very slowly. By "slow," I mean half an hour or more. I have 300 some names in linphonerc. If I take 250 of them out it loads a lot faster (about 2 minutes), but is still slow. But that is not a workable solution. Any suggestions are appreciated.

It loaded pretty slow in 3.5.2 but this is painful.

Anthony Ching wrote
Hi,

Occasionally, the linphone app will make a beep sound when it starts to make an outgoing call (dial out). The beep sound likes the first beep of the calibration of echo cancellation.

So far, I experienced this problem on two Galaxy S4 devices.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Anthony