[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.x Debian Packages?

From: Elizabeth W.
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.x Debian Packages?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:00:51 -0600

Does anyone know when Linphone 3.6 will be ported to Debian/Ubuntu Linux? I'd like to deploy it over a lot of Ubuntu Servers at once, which isn't really practical to do if I have to compile it all from source every time. I've had a lot of issues with the linphonecsh daemon hanging in Linphone 3.5, and I was hoping an upgrade might help.