Re: [Linphone-users] VP8 problems

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] VP8 problems
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 21:11:45 +0200

Hi,

Search for a trace like:

Using WebM Project VP8 Encoder v1.X.X

Cheers

Le 26 juin 2013 à 20:26, Mikko Tuumanen a écrit :

Hello.

I have issues with VP8 video calls when calling between linux and non-linux
linphones.

It seems that ios-ios, ios-osx and linux-linux calls work fine, but video from
linux goes bad when making a linux-ios or linux-osx call. I don't have a video
cabable android device so can't try that.

It seems that I have compiled the linux linphone somehow wrong so that the
other versions can't decode the VP8 video.

Which version of libvpx do the precompiled versions have?