[Linphone-users] ZRTP status

From: Abel Luck
Subject: [Linphone-users] ZRTP status
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 19:03:30 +0000

Hi there,

What is the current status of ZRTP support on all the various platforms?

I tested Linphone on Android, from the playstore, but there is no option
for it in the "Media Encryption" settings, nor did it engage in SRTP or
None mode.

A colleague also tested it on iPhone, with no success.

We're mighty interested in a fully cross platform ZRTP-supporting SIP
client to complement our recent work on an open secure telephony network
standard [1][2].

How much effort is required to get ZRTP working for each platform?

Cheers,

Abel Luck
The Guardian Project

[1]: https://guardianproject.info/wiki/OSTN