Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu (Felix Lechner)

From: John Ervin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.6.1 for Ubuntu (Felix Lechner)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:24:23 -0400

Regardless, Most people I know (not corporate type users) stay current, and like I said, I didn't find it useless.  It's useful for the users in my particular group.

I think that there should be a verson useable for each version of Ubuntu, at least going forward.   For instance, in October, I will probably upgrade to 13.10 within days of when it comes out and I would like to continue to use Linphone.  So, the PPA might become useless to me at that time.  I believe that there are beta or daily builds of 13.10 out there already.