Re: [Linphone-users] play an audio file during the call

From: Joao Pereira Rosa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] play an audio file during the call
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 22:38:27 +0100

Dear Sir

I have two Linphone and a Sip server , When I click in pause bouton (Linphone A), Linphone B play the sound from A and after the resume bouton (Linphone A) the call continue.

After the click in pause bouton (Linphone A) a Invite from A is send to B with Sendonly (SDP protocol), resume send to B an Invite without Sendonly the call continue

The sound is the default and I do not if you can change the sound in Linphone

with kinds regards
João Pereira Rosa