[Linphone-users] Belle-sip - how to find it

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Belle-sip - how to find it
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 23:16:13 +0200

Hi,
I have exactly the same Problem. The configure Script seems to be broken a few days
now. For 10 Days, the script worked for me without problems, now it suckz.

Complete removal and 2x fresh install doenst help anything. I worked down
the Readme.MINGW exactly but it failed multiple times.

It simply cannot find this dam thing Belle-sip and google doesnt give a
damm info where you can find it.

I have downloaded Linphone through git. When I run the configure script I am
told I need belle-sip. What is it and how do I get it?

Thanks Rob