Re: [Linphone-users] Black screen when using video call

From: CHNYC
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Black screen when using video call
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

Apologies in advance for the very noob query; I'm both new to Linux and the
Raspberry Pi.

I'm trying to get Linphone to work on my RPi B, but am having the same
"black screen" issue as Rok.

It's my understanding that I'll need to recompile Linphone from source, then
reinstall (as opposed to the install I did directly from Linphone.org), is
this correct?

If so, I'd be most appreciative if you could explain the exact steps for
compiling and installing. I've tried to piece together from various postings
on the subject, including from the Linphone.org site, but the various tips
I've read unfortunately are not intended for a new user.

Would you mind laying out the steps? Thank you.

CharlesH