[Linphone-users] New user questions. Help Appreciated

From: henman
Subject: [Linphone-users] New user questions. Help Appreciated
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 22:57:38 +0900

Platform: I am on a MS Windows XP SP 3 OS.

I installed the latest Linphone.

Somehow my password was corrupted,  but making a new one solved my problem.
I can now do the audio echo test, which is enouraging.

#1 I would now like to make a test call-back (echo both video and audio).
   How can this be done with Linphone and the Linphone SIP server?

I've seen references to a program named "sipomatic", but I can find none in the
distribution I downloaded which is:  linphone-3.6.1-setup.exe

#2 Where is the most up to date user manual for Linphone?

Thank You