Re: [Linphone-users] Still trying to get a cusseccfull build

From: Ghislain Mary
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Still trying to get a cusseccfull build
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:40:54 +0200

Hi,

Can you try updating your linphone sources? The compilation should now be successful even without having Crypt-SSLeay.

Cheers,
Ghislain

On 30 August 2013 03:29, <address@hidden> wrote:

I am still working on getting a build for Microsoft Windows XP SP3.

I found I needed Crypt-SSLeay.   I tried to build it and it needs some BSD module
in .../netinet/in.h   which has nothing to do with Microsoft OSes.  Crypt-SSLeay is not very portable, it seems.  I am working on it.

But.  In the meantime, can I, as a workabout exclude Crypt-SSLeay from the build requires and leave that fumnctionality out??    If so how should I go about it?

Thanks