[Linphone-users] More progress in linphone Japanese XP SP3

From: henman
Subject: [Linphone-users] More progress in linphone Japanese XP SP3
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 12:14:32 +0900

I was able to get the path problem fixed for the main.ui which turned out to be
everything in the installed  share directory as well.

Linphone quickly starts up now, which is encouraging, but runs into an i/o
error on registration it looks like from my unexperienced eye looking at the
debug log file, which I will include here for you more experienced.  Here is
the debug.log file with only the user's name changed.

Hoefully, the log file will tell you what the problem is, so that I can correct
it.

Please let me know.
Thanks