[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.5.2, unable to config other SIP account

From: Jayanth Acharya
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.5.2, unable to config other SIP account
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:04:35 +0530

Installed Linphone 3.5.2 on Debian 'Wheezy' (7.2) 64-bit today. So pretty new to Linphone, but not to SIP !
My intention was to use it as a SIP client with my Asterisk / FreeSwitch B2BUA.
However, the 'Account Assistant' wizard does not allow me to enter configuration of my existing SIP account. Even after entering the Username, Password, Domain fields, the 'Apply' button remains grayed-out. Is this a known issue ?