[Linphone-users] Any other support system?

From: Adrian Maire
Subject: [Linphone-users] Any other support system?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:06:01 +0100 (BST)

Hello :-)

I know that this is free software and you probably take your free time to improve linphone.
In my case I choosen Linphone against Line or skype because it is cross platform and free software. But after 2 week I still unable to connect/use your app.
I sent 2 times the question here with no response.

Really, I feel like speaking with a wall, and if people (like me, with good computer knowleadge and high motivation) are unable to use it, maybe is better to leave this project.

So my question now is: There is any better support system like forum or chat in which i may expect to get an answer?

Thanks you for any further response and sorry for the inconvenance.

Best regards, Adrian M.