[Linphone-users] Linphonecsh - issue with inboung ring

From: DOULAMI Yacine
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphonecsh - issue with inboung ring
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:20:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone,

I'm currently using the daemon Linphonecsh v 3.6.1 on Windows 7, everything works well except for the inbound ring.
When someone is calling me I can not detect it, I don't get any ring, eventhough I can answer the call.
I tried to modify the soundcard option or to plug a headphone but nothing changed, I'm still having this issue.
I don't know if I missed something in the configuration or if it is a bug of the application, but if someone can help me it would be great.

Thanks in advance.