Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone & 3CX

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone & 3CX
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:05:24 +0200

Your configuration for both looks right (assuming the domain of your pbx is the ip address at which you access it). Could you send me the error they return (using the procedure I explained before) ? By the way, does your pbx listen to port 5060 ? If not, put the port (with :) after the ip in the proxy field.