[Linphone-users] WP8, Linphone and Mitel PBX

From: Allen, Derek
Subject: [Linphone-users] WP8, Linphone and Mitel PBX
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:32:00 +0000

Good afternoon,

I am trying to get Linphone up and running as a SIP device on our internal PBX (Mitel 3300).  We have several iPhones using the Bria client with no issues.  I was even able to get Linphone up and running on the iphone in just a couple quick minutes, so im not sure what the difference is between the iphone and the WP8 client are that would prevent this from working?

As soon as I start to dial an extension, I get call “failed”.  I also cannot receive calls.  It almost seems like my SIP account cannot register with my PBX?

I tried searching through the archives, but was unable to find anything pertinent to WP8 issues.  I’ve tried looking through the Console logs, but unless I know what I’m looking for, it’s of no use to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I could look for?

Thanks in advance!

Derek Allen

Systems and Network Analyst, Manufacturing Information Systems

Presstran Industries - A Division Of Cosma Canada

address@hidden

(519) 633-7080 ext: 1415

The Presstran MIS Department will enable information and execution superiority over our competition by continually delivering technology solutions that support Presstran’s Customers, Investors and People