[Linphone-users] linphone WP8

From: Jacco van Gent
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone WP8
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:18:21 +0000

Hi,

After using octrotalk, I was thrilled at LinPhone being available on the
platform. Unfortunately there is no apparent way for me to connect to my
Asterisk box (freepbx 2.9). I can connect to my usual trunk fine, but trying to
connect to Asterisk using an extension always returns 401 Unauthorized. Seems
there is something odd going on with the register process ?

I can connect to the Asterisk box from a wide variety of Sip clients, including
linphone for Windows, but not with the WP8 version.